"For many years, my work has primarily consisted of commissioned art. I consider my clients partners in the creative process.
I have endeavored in life to create the finest work of which I am capable."
"My clients have seen value in my efforts and talents. They have Invested in my art. My gratitude for them is second only
to my gratitude for my family. My work could not be what it is without them. They have given me the opportunity to create,
to grow, and to develop."
"Should you consider commissioning a piece of art from me, let me say You and I, patron and sculptor, have the power to
create awe-inspiring art. If you choose me as your partner, I'll do my best to see you get more than you bargained for.
I am willing to give you a solid value for your investment. I believe in providing clients with more than they expect."
"Together, we share an opportunity to create Art that Moves and INSPIRES. Our art can bring joy.
Our art can bring understanding. My passion and perseverance, my experience and my desire to create a masterpiece ensure your satisfaction."
1. Give me a call, tell me what you have in mind.
2. Perhaps we correspond sharing pictures, ideas, et cetera.
3. We meet, sit down. If we've already corresponded, I can present ideas to you. In any case, we can talk and I make sketches. Sometimes, we get together several times, slowly honing in on the the desired characteristics of the proposed piece of art.
4. Should we agree that I should create a sculpture for you, we agree on a price and a delivery date. Usually you give me 33-50% of the cost down.
5. Sometimes, if we've agreed and it is desirable, I make plaster and/or 3d computer models for you.
6. I employ all my passion, persistence and energy in the creation of what,
in every case, is my honest
attempt to create the greatest
masterpiece of my life.
AND, not incidently, a work
YOU understand & value.
7. I deliver and gently place the sculpture.
at the Studio
I'll Make You
a Plaster Model
Get a Block
Then I'll Ever So
Carefully Place the
at Your Chosen Site